CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

forget me.. ! don't you ever think about that... :)

something make me feel like tebabom.. ! huh.. everyday, everyminutes, everyhours, everydetik, and segala every lagi aku always thinking and start to wondering about one name.. : "ARHA".. someone who help me in that camp.. ! helo,, not camp rock lah.. but one of the camp i ever went in my whole life.. yup2, i'm a person who start join a camp whichmy school anjurkan only when i 16.. ! huiw!.. u start to laughing at me rite.. what everlah.. i don't care anymore..

.. ARHA.. he is so perfect to me.. aduh ghiza.. stop thinking about that.. he just only a BOy.. yup2.. i know.. so i know something starting from today i must leave that name : ARHA.. far2 away behind me.. maybe beside me kowt..

************
wondering, dreaming... ! no way i never have a time to do that in 2009.. ! because of what?.. ya! tahniah.. b'coz i'm 2009 spm candidate.. calonnye adalah.. hik3.. peace yoy..

thanxz to both of my penjaga.. ! hey pakcik guard i never talking about you lah.. pegilah jaga gate tu.. i mean abang joe n auntie shikra..

auntie shikra : "sorry for everything i've done to you.. ! one thing that you have to know is two weeks ago when you baked some cake (maybe i must call it makanan keras!) for me.. actually cake tersebut i telah humbankan ke dalam lubang jamban and i flush it.. ! and you terpaksa clean my toilet twice.. sorry babe.. !"

abang joe : " erm... ehem2 i don't think so i've to ask for your forgiveness b'coz i'm to baek infront of you.. maybe.. anyway just wanna to say that i love you so much as much as i love auntie shikra and kamal... ok2 maybe more then i love them.."



............. better i stop b'coz i'm start to merepek2..............

0 comments: